2021年6月19日星期六

Blog#8: GREAT DISCOVERY

 Personal Mission Statement Draft

   

      I care a lot about my family so I hope to stay with them happily forever and I am willing to do anything for them. I enjoy having a relaxing and joyful life so I like to carry out entertainment activities such as shopping, sleeping, and playing games during leisure time. Besides, I still care about what others think of me, so I don’t want my family or friends to talk about my shortcomings in front of others to prevent others from having the opportunity to say bad things about me. Moreover, I value my communication skills very much, so I hope that I can improve my English so that I can communicate fluently with people all over the world, and I can share interesting things with others to meet more friends. Lastly, I admire an excellent actor and he often encourages his fans to be courageous to chase their own dreams thus I encourage myself to work hard and be an excellent person like him.

没有评论:

发表评论