2021年7月27日星期二

Blog#9: Personal Bank Account


I make more deposits than withdrawals in my emotional bank account. My withdrawals are I am often late to a meeting I scheduled. My deposits treat my friends very well and I will fulfill my promises to them such as buy presents for them on their birthdays. Besides, I promised my parents to be responsible for cleaning up the excrement of my dog and I did it

The 3 things that I will do for myself are the hope I can get into the habit of going to bed early every night and I think I will start doing it from now. I wish to have a dog and I think I will achieve it when I have the ability to earn money since owning a pet is money-consuming. I hope I can travel to China because the epidemic has given me two years of traveling abroad and I think It will be possible only after the pandemic in Malaysia is over.

没有评论:

发表评论