2021年6月11日星期五

Blog#6B: EMOTIONS

The emotion that in charge me and why

      I think the emotion that would be in charge of me is Joy. This is because no matter what problems we encounter in daily life, I will try my best to be optimistic and positive to face and overcome them. I always face the people around me with happy expressions because I hope to influence them to also be joyful while hanging out with me.


A vivid memory I have that tied to my emotion

       Last year, my friends and I went to play escape room which is very famous in Kuala Lumpur. They are best at creating horror-themed escape rooms which attracted many tourists including us. The scene inside is very horrible. The workers of the escape room act as ghosts to scared us. I was frightened and feel scary. Throughout the game, I was holding my friend the whole time and refuse to let go.

没有评论:

发表评论