2021年6月11日星期五

Blog#6A: EMOTIONS

 The Emotions I experience over the next one week


Monday 😭

I woke up very early on that day because my online class start at 8am, so I get up 30 minutes before the class. I am very sleepy and feel a little bit annoying to have class so early since I think it’s not worth getting up so early to study a subject that I am not interested. Although I don't like the subject, but I still concentrate during lectures and write down all the key points.

Tuesday 😟

Don't have any special things happened today. I attend three online classes as usual and was busy completing my assignment in order to hand in on time. I feel stressed because there are three more assignments and two presentation need to prepare. In order to have more flexible time to complete the assignment so I decided to do a little everyday.

Wednesday 😩

I have a short call with my high school classmates to share what we have encountered this month. We have been complaining due to the lock down over the whole Malaysia has blocking us from meeting each other at Kuala Lumpur which me promised after graduating. After the call, I felt loneliness because haven’t met with my friends for a long time. I missed them so much!!!

Thursday 😘

I brought my dog "Honey" to the veterinary hospital for check up. The veterinarian checkup out that my dog was pregnant for a month after scanning the X-ray. The moment I heard this news, I was surprised and joyful. However, when I saw the total payment fees for the entire check up, I almost fainted because it is superb expensive! After returning home, I immediately prepared a nutritious meal to provide more nutrition for my dog.

Friday 😆

On Friday night, I joined an event called Gartic Game Night which organized by the HMC Leads. I enjoyed very much joining this event to recognize the senior in Help and they all treat us friendly. I spent the happiest moment of the whole week. I am actively involved in the game and many funny moments were happened during the game which keep me laughing non stop. 

Saturday 😍

I like weekend!!! No class! Can sleep late! I prepared steamboat for dinner because I missed it so much but due to the movement control enable us to go out to eat steamboat. My family and I enjoyed this moment that all of us talked while eating steamboat together. The moment of increase the relationship with my family is really unforgettable for me.

Sunday 😄

I found a interesting Chinese drama and relax watching it on weekend to release stress on the assignment. I was attracted by the handsomeness of the actors in the drama, and I couldn’t stop watching it. I have a good time all day. I hope that time on today can pass more slowly. 

没有评论:

发表评论