2021年5月26日星期三

Blog#3: SUCCESS

 


What is success? Is it to own territory? Is it to have power? Or have huge financial resources? Success is a term used to describe when one achieves a goal in life. As many people there are in the world, there are an equal amount of ways success is defined. When people talk about success, they will think of the reputation and great fortune naturally. In the long time, the screen image of successful person always connect with the position like CEO or the person who makes great difference. Actually, I think the definition of success is not just like the traditional idea. From my point of view, the measure of success lies in the positive attitude to life and the happiness ownsThese can't be bought by money, they are the most precious things in life. If a person lives the happy life, then he enjoys the success. However, no matter your the goal of success is to make more money or live a happy life, as long as you believe that there is no eternal success or eternal failure, only by constantly summing up the lessons of failure and accumulating bits of experience can you get more success.


I choose to write this topic because I want to express my different perspective throughout success, and also want to say to those who are struggling for their goal of success including me that if you use a pessimistic attitude to examine the path to success, you will lose your confidence in success, and you will never succeed. Besides, I want to encourage those who were knocked down on the road to success, please stand up, don't give up easily and continue to move towards the goal of success.


When we are in school, the teacher always tell us to learn hard, so as to make a lot of money and then become the successful person. But as I grow up, I realize that we have the limited impression about success. I have seen some rich people, who felt lost and did not know what they should fight for, or some people who get paid high but needed to overwork all the time. Of course, these people are successful according to the traditional opinion, but I think the ordinary people who live the happy life should be the part to be considered.

From parents perspective, they always define a success of their children by whether their children is holding an important post in the government, making a great deal of money and is having a high academic title at a famous university. 


I analyzed the meaning of success from different point, and also gave examples of different people’s perspective on this topic. It may be more deeper points I haven't listed yet but I have tried my best to express what I wanted to say about success. 

没有评论:

发表评论