2021年5月21日星期五

Blog#2A: CHARACTERISTICS

 5 Characteristics that I need to be a better person 



Courage  🙋

I can be brave enough to face difficulties in life, however until now I still don’t know how to develop this character.


Relationship 👭

I have always lacked the experience of getting along with people, because I am a person who is only passionate to people that I familiar with thus people just met me feel that I am not easy to get along with. In addition, since most of my family members are  working abroad, our relationship is getting weaker and weaker. Hence, I want to try my best to maintain for our family relationship. I hope that I can have better understand on how to deal with people and I have already taken action on it.

Self-discipline  💪

I am a person that like to procrastination thus I often postpone to do the tasks until last minute. Besides, I also keep an irregular sleeping time so I hope I can be a little more self-disciplined and have a good schedule to become a better person.

Communication  💬

If I have good communication skills, I can communicate better with others. I’m not good at expressing so I often cannot express my ideas to others better. In addition, having good communication skills can make others feel that you are good to get along with, so that you can make more friends in order to expand your social circle. Last but no least, this character can also help me in my future college life and work.

Vision  👀

Nowadays, young generations including me lack of the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom. For me, I think this character is useful with a view to be able to look things in a different perspective. This character usually needs long time to develop and I'm not forcing myself to have it immediately. 

Scale of 1-10 rate on myself on the 5 characteristics that I selected
  • Courage                (4)
  • Relationship          (7)
  • Self-discipline       (5)
  • Vision                    (4)

没有评论:

发表评论