2021年5月2日星期日

Blog#1: SPEAK YOURSELF

 


MY STORY💁

I am an ordinary girl born in Malaysia. I am 18 years old and the youngest child in the family. My hobby is read detective novels and I always light up an scented candle beside while I'm reading. I have a sensitive heart thus emotional sensitivities can lead me to become more apprehensive. Hence, I can’t listen to other malicious comments on me because will keep it in mind, and these comments will make me unforgettable for a lifetime. I enjoy travelling around the world, so far I have been to many countries, such as Dubai, China, Australia, etc. No matter how many countries I have been to, my favourite country always is Malaysia. I love Malaysia food and I can find mouthwatering local and international cuisines just about everywhere.


After graduating from primary school, 
I refuse to take SPM and went to take the Cambridge 
IGCSE exam to improve my English. The another reason for taking IGCSE exam is because I dislike greatly to study history which is necessary subject to learn for taking SPM. I study at an International Boarding School which is located on top of the mountain. I met my best friend-Wong Man Yi at this school, she is also my roommate for 2 years. In the year 2020, both of us
 finished our 
high school studies then continue move on studies together at Help University under Foundation in Arts. 


MY CONVICTION💗

As a student, I also have my own ideals and conviction. I believe that the roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet and it encourage me to move forward. I think that everyone needs faith to be a role model for their diligence. 



没有评论:

发表评论